In many Indian cities business growth has moved to the suburbs due to expensive real estate rentals in the city centre but suburban districts are still premium residential areas. People can live close to the city to benefit from its advantages without experiencing its disadvantages such as traffic, pollution, and overcrowding, in these places, make them excellent locations to purchase residential property. The story of the fast-growing suburbs has been improved by Covid-19. The benefits of new workforce techniques can be considered as workers consider the workplace of the future. But Covid-19 is usually going to increase interest in the suburbs this factor was also going on for some time.
- Land availability has been an important reason for expansion in versatile. Real estate developers started to move their attention from the city to its outskirts as they looked at large areas of the property. They were able to purchase vast acres of land that were perfect for large-scale residential development because of low prices.
- The hubs of economic growth are now in the suburbs. In comparison to main cities suburban areas are growing economically more quickly and creating more jobs according to a 2013 World Bank analysis.
- The roads, sanitation, and power supply in suburban areas have all seen major improvements in recent years. Some of the issues of those who planned to move to suburban regions have been solved. For example, Whitefield in east Bangalore has attracted attention as a residential location as a result of infrastructure development. Whitefield had amazing growth in terms of infrastructure and real estate due to the location of top schools, hospitals, hotels, and shopping malls, as well as a number of technological parks.
- As these areas are better suited for spacious projects and regularly come naturally with lush, green covers they could be required to look for a home in the suburbs due to the limited availability of such properties in cities within an accessible price range. They provide potential property owners with a peaceful, cleaner atmosphere and excellent internet to meet the basic demands of their tenants.
- The major USP of real estate projects located in the suburbs has been affordability. Real estate developments in the suburbs have generally lower prices than those close to the city which benefits to help the customers.
- Suburbs currently provide a wide range of fairly priced properties for both end-use and investment and these properties are expected to experience a major price increase over the coming few years.
Urban areas are very well designed and constructed to provide more residential space for the expanding urban population but it is difficult to control urban expansion. It is challenging to arrange an increasing population into a small area. Suburbs have increased in importance. Social amenities including transportation, employment opportunities, and educational resources are more easily accessible in urban locations. The advantages of urban living are mostly an outcome of the economic growth of many areas.
- Properties in cities are generally more costly and generate higher rental incomes for property owners. As the Indian economy grows and more qualified workers move to cities the situation is not expected to change.
- If people want to live as near to their jobs as possible to cut down on travel time city centres have become the best option for those looking for a home over the years.
- The characteristics of a modern city are very different from those of an early or ancient city. Many problems have developed in the city as a result of the industrial revolution. Urban cultures have various components that do not really mix together properly. Men and women have yet to adjust to the new industrial urban life because of how quickly the cities have grown and changed.
- The city has had the greatest impact on the rise of human civilization. It is the conservative and stable village’s ﬂexible opposition. This could benefit society in some way. People still move to and live in cities with lots of negative features and challenges of urban living such as declining the number of cities is rising.
- Everyone including semi-skilled workers, skilled artisans, technicians, artists, bankers, teachers, social reformers, and many others can find a home together. There are a variety of people there that are involved in different activities. Even the work of unskilled labourers becomes specialised due to the great competition and division of civic activities. The movement in urban areas is clearly more toward specialised work which generates a variety of social and economic organisations.